Prof. Li is awarded the NSF Career Award titled “Anisotropic Suppression of Lattice Thermal Conductivity through the Interaction between Phonons and Thermal Magnetic Excitations” by the Thermal Transport Process program (CBET Division, Directorate for Engineering). The awarded amount is $513,399 for five years.
- Matryoshka phonon twinning in α-GaN October 12, 2021
- Congratulations on Qingan and Shuonan receiving Dissertation Year Program (DYP) awards! April 30, 2021
- Congratulation on Qingan’s p-terphenyl paperon Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics! April 30, 2021
- VR tour of SNS December 16, 2020
- PhD and Master candidates wanted for 2021 November 22, 2020