Prof. Li is awarded the NSF Career Award titled “Anisotropic Suppression of Lattice Thermal Conductivity through the Interaction between Phonons and Thermal Magnetic Excitations” by the Thermal Transport Process program (CBET Division, Directorate for Engineering). The awarded amount is $513,399 for five years.
- VR tour of SNS December 16, 2020
- PhD and Master candidates wanted for 2021 November 22, 2020
- See us at ACNS 2020! July 15, 2020
- Neutron experiments July 6, 2020
- Congratulations on journal paper and book chapter published by Shuonan and Qiyang! May 28, 2020